Refined Corn Oil Wholesale
Refined Corn Oil suppliers and manufacturers in Turkey. Order corn oil in bulk certified ISO 9001:2008, as well as we supply refined and crude Oil across the world. Buy 100% Corn Oil best price. The nutritional values are expressed as percent (%) by mass of total fat.
- Of the saturated fatty acids, 80% are palmitic acid (lipid number of C16:0), 14% stearic acid (C18:0), and 3% arachidic acid (C20:0).
- Over 99% of the monounsaturated fatty acids are oleic acid (C18:1 cis-9).
- 98% of the polyunsaturated fatty acids are the omega-6 linoleic acid (C18:2 n-6).
COOKING Oil SPECIFICATIONS:
- FFA (As Oleic): 3%max
- Moisture/Impurities: 0.5% max
- Refraction Index: 1.4719-1.4740 25 Degree C
- Iodine Index: 120-144
- Saponification Number: 187/192
- Non Saponification matter: 1.0% max
- Soluble in petroleter: 0.1% max
- Sediment: 0.3% max
- Flash point: 121 Degree C min
- Peroxide: 2.0 MEQ 02/KG
- lovibond color:(133.4mm)
- Yellow: 30-15,
- Red: 3.0-1.5
- Smoking Point: 215-217
- Aflatoxinbi: 5ug/kg
- Carbonylmeq/kg: 10
- Heat test: No educts
Cooking Oil Pure refined For Sale
Crude corn oil is not just healthier but also enhances the taste of your food. If you are looking for a dependable platform where you can buy crude corn oil at wholesale price, then Horus oil is certainly a store to stop by. Extracted from the high-quality maize, the pure corn oil is finely produced that brings you amazing health benefits. Ideal for reducing LDL cholesterol, corn oil has become a prime choice for all individuals. We aim at catering to the diverse demand of our customers and this is why we bring you an extensive collection of edible oils. What is corn oil price 15kg online form factory. Sunflower oil wholesalers
Package and Storage:
Shelf life Packed – 2 years after date of production (proper storage recommended).
Bulk – 1 year after date of production, after proper storage.
Packaging Packed – Bottles (PET), cans (HDPE). Corn oil on sale near me.
Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC), flexi-bag, tank-container and tank-car.
|Liter||Bottles||Cartons/ 20 ft container||Cartons/ 40 ft container|
Minimum order = 100 Metric Tons
We are based in Marmaris, Turkey, start from 2015. Horus oil sell to Domestic Market, North America, Africa, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Southern Europe, Mid East, Southeast Asia, South America, Eastern Asia, Central America, Northern Europe, Oceania.
Bulk Corn oil Suppliers
Corn oil, also known as corn germ oil, is the oil extracted from corn germ. The fat content of corn germ is between 17% and 45%,accounting for more than 80% of the total fat content of corn. The fatty acids in corn oil are characterized by up to 80% ~ 85% unsaturated fatty acids. Rich in multivitamin E.
- Protein, adipose, carbohydrate is the 3 big nutriment that human body health place needs, having close relation with facial beauty of skin. Protein is the main component of human tissue, and is an essential nutrient for the growth and development of human organs. Many active cells in human skin tissue cannot do without protein. Refined Corn Oil wholesale suppliers at factory pricing per ton.
- China is a big producer and consumer of corn, but the corn oil industry is in a weak position in China’s edible oil family. Experts say that corn oil contains special nutrients, which can play a role in health care for patients with cardiovascular diseases.
plastic drum bottle
Corn Oil Manufacturing Process
Almost all corn oil is expeller-pressed, then solvent-extracted using hexane or Isohexane. The solvent evaporates from the corn seeds, recovered, and re-used.
After extraction, the maize oil is then refined by degumming and alkali treatment, both of which remove phosphatides. Alkali treatment also neutralizes free fatty acids and bleaching. Refined Corn Oil for sale online.
Final steps in refining include the removal of waxes, and deodorization by steam distillation of the oil at 232–260 °C under a high vacuum.
Some specialty oil producers manufacture unrefined, 100%-expeller-pressed maize oil. This is a more expensive product since it has a much lower yield than the combination expeller and solvent process, as well as a smaller market share.